Prep Time: 5 minutes • Cook Time: 5 minutes • Serves: 4
2 Tbsp butter
4 crisp apples, thinly sliced
1/4 cup sugar
Juice of 1 lemon
4 frozen waffles
1 cup Old Home Plain Yogurt
- Melt butter in 10” skillet until sizzling.
- Add apples; sauté over medium heat until apples begin to brown.
- Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice and continue to cook until apples are lightly caramelized.
- Prepare waffles according to package directions.
- Top each waffle with 1/4 cup of Old Home Plain Yogurt and sautéed apples.