Prep Time: 20 minutes • Cook Time: 30 minutes • Serves: 4
Credit: Stacy Johnson
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
1 small onion, diced
1 small can of green chilies, drained
8 oz container of Old Home Sour Cream
1 large can of green enchilada sauce
1 bag of shredded cheese, cheddar/jack
1 pkg of large tortillas
1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the shredded chicken with a small diced onion. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder.
- Pour in diced tomatoes, green chilies, 6 tbsp of Old Home Sour Cream, and 6 tbsp of enchilada sauce.
- Thoroughly heat and pour into a bowl. Fill up each tortilla shell with this mixture and roll up.
- Place rolled tortillas in a casserole dish. Now mix up half the container of sour cream with the can of enchilada sauce.
- Pour generously over the rolled tortilla shells. Then cover with any cheese of your liking.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly golden. Serve hot! Enjoy!