Credit: Dave Unitan
1 (8 ounce) Old Home Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
1 garlic clove, minced
4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
- Seal bag and shake until chicken in well coated.
- Marinate chicken in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on a rack in a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat with electric oven door partially opened for about 7 minutes.
- Turn chicken; spoon reserved marinade over chicken and top with feta cheese.
- Broil 7 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with parsley.