• Cook Time: 20 minutes • Serves: Varies
4 ounces softened cream cheese
1/2 cup Old Home Sour Cream
11 ounce can sweet corn niblets
1-2 jalapeños finely minced (I used one and a half)
1 green onion finely chopped
1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded (from a block)
1/2 teaspoon Lawry’s seasoned salt
Dash of cayenne pepper
Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together softened cream cheese and Old Home Sour Cream in a large bowl. Drain corn and let dry on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- Add corn, jalapeño, green onion, cheese, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Pour into a baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes.