1/4 c half and half (or whole milk or almond milk!)
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
About 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Optional: You can also add in leftover chopped herbs such as sage, rosemary and thyme!
- Mix the above in a bowl, then add the following…
- Leftover roasted Thanksgiving veggies (if you have them, anything works!)
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey (or whatever meat you have on hand, optional)
- Leftover Thanksgiving rolls, cubed
- Several small scoops of Deena’s Gourmet Hummus (we like the Roasted Red Pepper and Feta in this recipe best!)
- Pour all into a buttered baking dish and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until set.
- Let cool slightly and serve topped with fresh herbs.