Prep Time: 5 minutes • Cook Time: 15 minutes • Serves: 4
Credit: Brad Dick
1 Loaf French Bread
1 22oz Container Old Home Small Curd Cottage Cheese
2 Vine-On Tomatoes
12 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Lightly toast the french bread in the oven at 350 for about 15 minutes.
- Slice the bread (at an angle for the best look) and lay it out on your serving platter.
- Put about 2 TBSP of Old Home Small Curd Cottage Cheese onto the bread.
- Top with a Basil Leaf and a slice of tomato. Add pepper to taste!
- Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar over the top of each slice.