Prep Time: 15 minutes • Cook Time: 30 minutes • Serves: 4
1 sheet thawed puff pastry (removed from 17.3 oz pkg.)
6 slices bacon, cut into 1″ pieces
1 1/2 cups Old Home Cottage Cheese
1 cup chopped spinach
1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
1/4 tsp coarse ground pepper
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Place 1 sheet of thawed puff pastry on lightly floured surface; roll into 12″ circle.
- Place pastry into 10″ pie plate. Fold edges of pastry over edge of pie plate; crimp edges. Refrigerate.
- In skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, turning occasionally, until crisp (4 to 6 minutes).
- In small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Stir in bacon pieces.
- Pour quiche mixture into puff pastry shell.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow quiche to set.