Prep Time: 30 minutes • Cook Time: 30 minutes • Serves: 12
Credit: Inspired by: YummyGraphy
- 2 cups of mashed potatoes
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup diced bacon (optional)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Old Home Sour Cream, to serve
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease a mini muffin pan, very well.
- Whisk together the Old Home Premium Mashed Potatoes, eggs, Cheddar cheese, chives and bacon. Season if necessary.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pans. Spring the tops with Parmesan cheese and baked in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, and gently release with a spoon or knife. Serve immediately with Old Home Sour Cream.