Prep Time: 20 minutes • Cook Time: 20 minutes • Serves: 6
12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
1-1/2 cups Old Home Cottage Cheese
2-1/2 cups (10 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1-1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
2 cups Old Home Fresh Salsa
Top with Old Home Sour Cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Mix Old Home Cottage Cheese, 1-1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, spinach, onions, and cilantro in medium bowl.
- Spoon 1/3 cup Old Home Cottage Cheese mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in baking pan.
- Spoon Salsa over tortillas; cover pan with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with Old Home Sour Cream.