Prep Time: 10 minutes • Cook Time: 10 minutes • Serves: 4
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Anaheim chilies, seeded, cut into 1/2” pieces
2 poblano chilies, seeded, cut into 1/2“ pieces
1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2“ pieces
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup long grain rice
1 cup Old Home Cottage Cheese
1/2 cup Old Home Sour Cream
1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with hot peppers
15 oz can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- In 10“ skillet, heat olive oil; add chilies, peppers and onion. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until roasted (8 to 10 minutes). Season with salt.
- Cook rice according to pkg. directions.
- Stir Old Home Cottage Cheese, Old Home Sour Cream and Monterey Jack cheese into cooked rice.
- Stir pinto beans into chilies, peppers and onion mixture.
- Serve on top of rice mixture.