Chocolate cake mix, made according to package instructions
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Old Home 100% All Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- In a well greased 12 cup muffin tin, add a large scoop of the prepared chocolate cake mix. Take a smaller ice cream scoop or 1 tablespoon and add the peanut butter cream cheese filling in the center.
- Press in center and smooth the batter over the top to cover with the cake mix.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cake is cooked