2 cups of organic all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
1 cup of Old Home 100% All Natural Peanut Butter (Plain or Honey), divided
1 cup of organic cane sugar
1 cup of organic brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together the butter, 1/2 cup peanut butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to the wet ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips and stir well.
- Place half the cookie dough to a skillet, spread remaining peanut butter to the cookie dough.
- Top with the rest of the cookie dough.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite ice cream!
*Tip: Place peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds-1minute to make it easier to spread!