Prep Time: 5 minutes • Cook Time: 5 minutes • Serves: 4
¼ cup finely chopped salted pretzels
½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Combine Old Home All-Natural Creamy Peanut Butter and pretzels in a small bowl. Chill in the freezer until firm (about 15 minutes).
- Roll the Old Home All-Natural Creamy Peanut Butter mixture into balls (about 1 tsp each).
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze until very firm (about 1 hour).
- Melt the chocolate chips using low heat and stir until smooth.
- Roll the balls in melted chocolate and refrigerate until the chocolate is set (about 30 minutes) before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.