Prep Time: 15 minutes • Cook Time: 45 minutes • Serves: 8
Credit: Inspired by: BudgetByte$
- 4 medium peaches
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ medium lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp corn starch
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) butter (room temp)
- 8 Oz. of Old Home Vanilla Greek Yogurt per serving
- Wash the peaches, remove the pit and dice into one inch pieces. Place the peach chunks in the bottom of a glass casserole dish (8×8 inch works well, a glass pie dish will also work).
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Sprinkle the lemon juice, corn starch, almond extract and sliced almonds over the peach chunks. Stir the mixture until the peaches are well coated.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir until they are well mixed and no chunks of brown sugar remain.
- Mix the room temperature butter into the mixed dry ingredients until it is evenly incorporated. Your hands will work best for this job. I simply “squish” the butter into the dry ingredients over and over and over until it is all mixed.
- Pour the buttery crumble topping over the peach mixture and bake it in the preheated oven (375 degrees) for 45 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving!
- Pour the Peach & Blueberry Crisp over Old Home Vanilla Greek Yogurt