Prep Time: 15 minutes • Cook Time: 5 minutes • Serves: 4
1/2 pound shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
2 avocados, hollowed and cut into small pieces
1/2 cup Old Home Plain Greek Yogurt
1 teaspoon cilantro, divided
1 teaspoon garlic salt
6-8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
4 slices of thin baby Swiss cheese
Juice from half a lemon
4 whole wheat pita pockets
1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
1. Cut 1 piece of Swiss cheese into each pita pocket.
2. In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt and garlic salt. Set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl, combine avocado, tomatoes, lemon juice, and half of the Cilanto. Set aside. In a skillet, brown the cooked chicken with the olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. While cooking, sprinkle with half of the cilantro.
4. Take off of heat and add 1/4 of the chicken to each pita.
5. Top the chicken with a drizzle of the Old Home Plain Greek Yogurt mixture followed by a large spoonful of the avocado mixture, all within the pita pocket. Can be served cold, or grilled on a sandwich maker/foreman grill for 2 minutes to serve warm.