Prep Time: 15 minutes • Cook Time: 5 minutes • Serves: 4
Credit: Cookie Rookie
1/2 pound shredded cooked rotisseries chicken
2 avocados, cut into small chunks
1/2 cup Old Home Plain Greek Yogurt
1 teaspoon cilantro, divided
1 teaspoon garlic salt
5-9 cherry tomatoes, quartered
4 slices of thin baby Swiss cheese
Juice from a fresh lemon, half
4 whole pita pockets
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Cut 1 piece of Swiss cheese into each pita pocket.
- In a small bowl, combine Old Home Plain Greek Yogurt and garlic salt. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine avocado, tomatoes, lemon juice, and half of the Cilanto. Set aside. In a skillet, brown the cooked chicken with the olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. While cooking, sprinkle with half of the cilantro.
- Take off of heat and add 1/4 of the chicken to each pita.
- Top the chicken with a drizzle of the yogurt mixture followed by a large spoonful of the avocado mixture, all within the pita pocket. Can be served cold, or grilled on a sandwich maker/foreman grill for 2 minutes to serve warm.