1 package Old Home Foods Premium Mashed Potatoes
2 cups cheddar cheese or Monterrey Jack cheese, divided
4 strips turkey bacon, cooked and divided
1/4 cup green onions, sliced
18-24 pasta shells, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add the mashed potatoes, half the cheese, half the bacon, and half the green onions.
- Mix until combined.
- Stuff the shells with a heaping tablespoon.
- Place in a 13×9 baking dish.
- Top with the remaining, cheese, turkey bacon, and green onions.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or un!l cheese is melted and bubbly.