Prep Time: 5 minutes • Cook Time: 7 minutes • Serves: 12
1 loaf sweet yeast bread or nut bread
2 cups Old Home Cottage Cheese
4 oz crumbled blue cheese
1 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley
2 ripe Bosc or Red Bartlett pears, cut into 1/4” slices
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- With serrated knife, cut baguette of Semolina bread diagonally into 12 (1/2” thick) slices.
- Place slices of bread on baking sheet; bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In small bowl, combine Old Home Cottage Cheese and blue cheese; stir in parsley.
- Spread about 1 Tbsp cottage cheese mixture on toasted bread.
- Return to oven; bake for 7 minutes or until cheeses are warm.
- Place pear wedges on bruschetta.
- Drizzle with honey.