1 whole rotisserie chicken, shredded
1/2 cup Deena’s Bloody Mary Dip
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1/2 carrots, shredded
1/2 cup celery, sliced
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
12 Hawaiian bread rolls, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, Deena’s Bloody Mary Dip, buffalo sauce, carrots, celery and black pepper.
- Stir until everything is combined.
- Add the bottom half of the buns in a 11 x 9 baking dish.
- Add the chicken mixture.
- Top with cheese and top half of the buns. Brush with extra virgin olive oil or butter. Bake for 15-20 or just until cheese has melted.
- Serve with a side of ranch, or blue cheese.