Prep Time: 20 minutes • Cook Time: 60 minutes • Serves: 8
Credit: Sandra Dombek
2 cups Old Home Original Sour Cream
1/3 cup Salsa
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups tortilla chips crushed
2 tsp taco seasoning
4 tbsp butter melted
4 cups shredded coleslaw mix
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 jalapeno minced
¼ cup green onions finely chopped
1/2 cup cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl mix together 2 cups of Old Home Original Sour Cream and Old Home Salsa Medium. Coat chicken with mixture.
- Place crushed tortilla chips in another bowl and mix in taco seasoning. Dip the Old Home Original Sour Cream and Salsa coated chicken in the crushed tortilla chips.
- Place coated chicken in a lightly greased baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter and bake for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, place coleslaw mix in large bowl. Add in ½ cup of Old Home Original Sour Cream, lemon juice and jalapeno and toss well.
- Add the green onions and cilantro and toss again. Cut cooked chicken into 8 pieces.
- Top bottom half of each slider roll with chicken and equal amounts of slaw. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Top with top half of roll.